Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

should Derek Chauvin be found guilty or not guilty of murder? why? or what should his charges and punishment be?

maybe he can even SUE the city of Minneapolis after he is found not guilty? my god, he better move to another country after that or what? why?

Favorite Answer

A competent defense attorney should be able to shred the prosecution's charges of murder and manslaughter based on the high levels of fentanyl found in St. Felony's blood.

I think he should get the death penalty.

Even if he wins, I don't see that he has any cause for a suit. He killed a guy. It's not unreasonable to put him on trial for that.