Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Anyone else STILL tired of hearing about 9/11? (After the media spent seemingly over 10 years reporting on it every day ?)?

every time i hear "9/11" , I cringe, and soon as they start talking about it, i give them 4 seconds to change the subject before i turn the channel. anyone else like me? why they spent over 10 years reporting on it? I mean it was a big news story, but to spend 10 years reporting on it every day is insane brainwashing?

Favorite Answer

Yes. It’s time to move on. You want to remember people’s birthdays not the day they died. Americans love living in the past. The UAE and Israel are at peace. Arabs own Association Football teams and their sponsors. There are lucrative economic opportunities in the Gulf Arab Nations and Saudi Arabia. 

This is how they brainwash society, 9/11 and WW2. 9/11 is the equivalent of receiving a light slap in exchange for decades of torture, it was a terrible event but I would still rather live in America than the occupied Palestinian territories

Continental America had never been attacked before, so they are milking it for all it's worth. I dread to think what it would be like, if they'd gone through something like the London Blitz. I was fed up with it, a few days after it had happened and told them so.

• I've always believed that the 9th of November should be sacrosanct

How very liberal of you.

don't forget the fallen "heroes" during 9/11, the fire fighters and police men