Will you be taxed at the airport in Turkey if you bring only one new laptop with you but open box?

I want to ask my friend to bring me a laptop since he is traveling to Turkey 

he will bring that laptop with him only and he will bring alone the box with him for me. 

Will the customs or other tax him or stop him?

any experiences?

2 days ago

Don't go into a UFO to be "healed" by evil demons. Unforgivablegreen666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive smallplasticgreycard withnonameonit (World Passport). Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents because they're from Satan. Police will microchip and isotope ray people on highways.If the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her ancestors go to heaven.Food stores will isotoperay people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners/insane asylum people to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. Forgive me.

Source(s): Project Pogo was to gather info who's against Israel (like 12 millions of Americans). Alex Jones = Zionist shill. He never blames Israel for anything 'cause he married Jewish woman. If you watched his (or similar like Anonymous, Adam Green, etc.) videos, then you're on the list to be exterminated during Project Zyphr. During winter, electricity will be turned off and dissidents will be gathered into underground camps. The rest will be micro-chipped (Book of Revelation, Chapters 13-14).