Chevy Camaro V6 or Mustang Ecoboost 4 Cylinder?

Both good cars, close to the same power etc. More features on the Stang of course. I feel the Camaro's are more reliable overall though.

Turbo charged Pinto or Real Chevy.....I wouldn't buy either one, but if it was a grand prize for me to choose, give me the Chevy.

You need to scope out the rustang G what ever all wheel drive electric God she's fast and fine !!!!

• Rick

Love Mustangs, but wary of that engine ................

Source(s): 1989 427 Mustang.

To tell you the truth, if I had the money I would go with a V6 Mustang! I know it could not be a new one, but used is fine.

Reason: While I love a turbo charger, it can be a weak point in the powertrain. It is one more thing to go wrong.

Now if I had to buy a current model, I would go with the V8 model.

Sorry but a V6 Camaro has always been lame. While the Mustang was downsized and a few years could be a pretty good runner with a V6, the Camaro never got small enough to be enjoyable with a six in any configuration.

That said I will keep my NA Miata with a turbo! A lot more fun, paid for and a real sleeper.

I like the Mustang's looks much more than Camaro.

hyundai accent with the manual transmission is the supreme car.