What will you dress up for Halloween this year?

I will wear a mask and social distance

nothing cuz halloween is canceled in mh state...they say its not but we cant go out n do things so whats the point.

a female clown

I will only be a spookier version of myself. 

For Halloween 2020, most likely I will dress up as the US Postal Fairy, delivering those absentee ballots.  It will combine elements of a USPS letter carrier's uniform and fairy costume accessories. 

Because of COVID-19, I will not give out treats to Kids in the usual way this year.  I have already donated money to the Halloween Fun Pack project that plans to have parents register their kids to be sent Halloween goodie bags to their home in lieu of trick-or-treating.  I will not go out, but I hope to show off my costume online in virtual parades and events.  My family and I may have an indoor celebration a o g ourselves.  I may mail treats to Child relatives. 

Happy Halloween 2020!

When I outgrew trick-or-treating, I stopped doing Halloween, and even if I did still do Halloween, I wouldn't be doing it this year because nothing can be as terrifying as reality this year.

I’m probably going to be Spyro again just because my Spyro onesie is the only costume I have.

All dressed up and no where to go. No trick or treating in my area. I wouldn’t be stupid and attend a party. I may put the dog in his dragon costume for fun.

I'm going to be dressed as a guy in his lounge wear this year. No way I'm going to any Halloween parties or anything. 

• k w

I won't, stopped yrs ago......