What will you dress up for Halloween this year?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I will wear a mask and social distance

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

nothing cuz halloween is canceled in mh state...they say its not but we cant go out n do things so whats the point.

• 1 month ago

a female clown

• 1 month ago

I will only be a spookier version of myself. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

For Halloween 2020, most likely I will dress up as the US Postal Fairy, delivering those absentee ballots.  It will combine elements of a USPS letter carrier's uniform and fairy costume accessories. 

Because of COVID-19, I will not give out treats to Kids in the usual way this year.  I have already donated money to the Halloween Fun Pack project that plans to have parents register their kids to be sent Halloween goodie bags to their home in lieu of trick-or-treating.  I will not go out, but I hope to show off my costume online in virtual parades and events.  My family and I may have an indoor celebration a o g ourselves.  I may mail treats to Child relatives. 

Happy Halloween 2020!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

When I outgrew trick-or-treating, I stopped doing Halloween, and even if I did still do Halloween, I wouldn't be doing it this year because nothing can be as terrifying as reality this year.

• 1 month ago

I’m probably going to be Spyro again just because my Spyro onesie is the only costume I have.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

All dressed up and no where to go. No trick or treating in my area. I wouldn’t be stupid and attend a party. I may put the dog in his dragon costume for fun.

• 2 months ago

I'm going to be dressed as a guy in his lounge wear this year. No way I'm going to any Halloween parties or anything. 

• k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I won't, stopped yrs ago......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.