How to be positive in an evil world? ?

• Doug
    Favorite Answer

You need JESUS. Just being "positive" won't do you any good if you have never believed in Jesus Christ for eternal life. The truth is that death leads to heaven or hell, and the only way to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ.

The Bible is very clear that no one can earn their way to heaven since good works do not pay for sins. See Gal. 2:16, Rom. 3:23-28, 4:4-5, Eph. 2:8-9, Tit. 3:5. The only way to heaven is by believing in Jesus for His free gift of eternal life. Jesus shed His blood on the cross as the full payment for our sins. He did all the work; all He requires of us is that we believe in Him. Once you believe in Jesus Christ to save you, you are secure forever!

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

Y shd i allow d evil environment i live in .. influence me ?

Actually, after reading n studying scripture , i see myself having a .. distinct advantage .. over bible illiterates.

When i m faced w evil .. i work to MY advantage.

Its like i m living in the midst of corpses .. 

I hv O fear of satan, of evil. 

I hv 100% advantage in the midst of plain idiots .. hehe

I see God's power working thru me .. it feels good !!!

So good ...

Bring yourself closer to God and pray more. Repent, read the bible and follow God.

Psalm 1:2,3 But his delight is in the law of Jehovah, And he reads His law in an undertone day and night. 3 He will be like a tree planted by streams of water, A tree that produces fruit in its season, The foliage of which does not wither. And everything he does will succeed.

With the peace of Jesus

John 14:27 KJV — Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

you might need god's help for that

• Juli

By staying away from gloomy cults and focusing on the positive.

Do something with your life instead of being a gloomy whining cultist.

You must be great at parties.

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. 

Jesus did it.  Mt. 5-6-7.