Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 2 months ago

Where are good places in my room to hide money?

I had 5 siblings growing up and sometimes I wanted to hide things from them. Anyone can find something hidden in your room. So, I got smart and found hiding places in the attic, basement and garage because I knew my siblings would never look in those places for my stuff.

Put your money in the bank and use an ATM card and do not use a pin number containing your birthday or a pets name.  If you are a minor, then ask a parent or other relative to open an account for you.

I could give you a dozen killer hiding places in your room, but that would help dishonest people to steal from others.

Fold it over and put it back on your pocket.

Source(s): Been there!

Please do not give ideas to thieves by answering this question

my wallet    .

In a small book in your draw

In a large book, in a bookcase.  Cut a square hole through the pages of the book, stash your stuff in there, close the book, put it back in the bookcase, among all the other books.

• KTJoe

Don't hide money, you're around family. If not keep money with you. 

what about in the the freezer

You should have an obvious place to look like your sock drawer, and a not-so-obvious place that even you have to work to get at for your real stash. Put a small but convincing amount in the obvious place as a decoy. The thief will have their prize and you will have paid a small fee to learn you have a thief.

Do you have a bookshelf?  Buy a book at Goodwill that looks like something you'd read, then hollow it out.  There are YouTube videos about how to do this.

If you have a dresser or chest of drawers or night-table on short legs, you can tape an envelope to the bottom.  Or tape it to the bottom of a drawer, so long as it doesn't interfere with the drawer sliding in and out.  (NOT between mattress and box spring. That's the first place people look!)

Go inside the closet and look above the door.  If there's some wall above the door on the inside of the closet, you can tape the envelope there.