Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 2 months ago

Where are good places in my room to hide money?

47 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I had 5 siblings growing up and sometimes I wanted to hide things from them. Anyone can find something hidden in your room. So, I got smart and found hiding places in the attic, basement and garage because I knew my siblings would never look in those places for my stuff.

Put your money in the bank and use an ATM card and do not use a pin number containing your birthday or a pets name.  If you are a minor, then ask a parent or other relative to open an account for you.

I could give you a dozen killer hiding places in your room, but that would help dishonest people to steal from others.

• 1 month ago

Fold it over and put it back on your pocket.

Source(s): Been there!
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Please do not give ideas to thieves by answering this question

• 1 month ago

my wallet    .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

In a small book in your draw

• 1 month ago

In a large book, in a bookcase.  Cut a square hole through the pages of the book, stash your stuff in there, close the book, put it back in the bookcase, among all the other books.

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Don't hide money, you're around family. If not keep money with you. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

what about in the the freezer

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You should have an obvious place to look like your sock drawer, and a not-so-obvious place that even you have to work to get at for your real stash. Put a small but convincing amount in the obvious place as a decoy. The thief will have their prize and you will have paid a small fee to learn you have a thief.

• 2 months ago

Do you have a bookshelf?  Buy a book at Goodwill that looks like something you'd read, then hollow it out.  There are YouTube videos about how to do this.

If you have a dresser or chest of drawers or night-table on short legs, you can tape an envelope to the bottom.  Or tape it to the bottom of a drawer, so long as it doesn't interfere with the drawer sliding in and out.  (NOT between mattress and box spring. That's the first place people look!)

Go inside the closet and look above the door.  If there's some wall above the door on the inside of the closet, you can tape the envelope there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.