Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you feel bad for Trump supporters? ?

Will they be forgiven or be a lasting stain in history?

Will they lie to their grandkids and great grandkids about who they voted for?

Reading history you always wonder about past weakness and why so many people did things that were self destructive.

• Rusty
    Favorite Answer

Hitler and the holocaust could not have happened without weak conformist supporters.  Trump's supporters are exactly the same.  If commanded to lead people to gas chambers for having different skin color, they would.  

I am a Trump supporter.  If Biden/Harris and their Antifa get into office, there will be no American history left in statues or books for you to read.  The Far Left Democrats have attempted in many ways to omit God, eliminate history or rewrite it, take away our guns, defund our police and change America as it has been known.  I love America and I love my freedoms.  We need our guns to protect our family and homes.  We need our history so we won't make the same mistake twice.  

I feel bad for people who post anonymously.

• Sandy

are you a bot? because nobody would be this stup..uh simple.

• Troy

They will know from all the pictures and memorabilia. My son even has a Trump bear that he snuggles up with to fall asleep.

https://images.app.goo.gl/S54kPCApY33eu6uV8

No. And I will never forgive them.

• bil

Yes, many Democrats are driven to violence and insanity after the Trump victory for America on the glorious Hillary defeat day.

Source(s): Every Democrat voting city should invite the rioter into the next city council meeting and vote on the 'Denver option' of replacing the Police with a 'peace force.' https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/08/17/denver-peac...