Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you feel bad for Trump supporters? ?

Will they be forgiven or be a lasting stain in history?

Will they lie to their grandkids and great grandkids about who they voted for?

Reading history you always wonder about past weakness and why so many people did things that were self destructive.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Rusty
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Hitler and the holocaust could not have happened without weak conformist supporters.  Trump's supporters are exactly the same.  If commanded to lead people to gas chambers for having different skin color, they would.  

• 1 month ago

I am a Trump supporter.  If Biden/Harris and their Antifa get into office, there will be no American history left in statues or books for you to read.  The Far Left Democrats have attempted in many ways to omit God, eliminate history or rewrite it, take away our guns, defund our police and change America as it has been known.  I love America and I love my freedoms.  We need our guns to protect our family and homes.  We need our history so we won't make the same mistake twice.  

• 1 month ago

I feel bad for people who post anonymously.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

are you a bot? because nobody would be this stup..uh simple.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Troy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

They will know from all the pictures and memorabilia. My son even has a Trump bear that he snuggles up with to fall asleep.

https://images.app.goo.gl/S54kPCApY33eu6uV8

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. And I will never forgive them.

• bil
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, many Democrats are driven to violence and insanity after the Trump victory for America on the glorious Hillary defeat day.

Source(s): Every Democrat voting city should invite the rioter into the next city council meeting and vote on the 'Denver option' of replacing the Police with a 'peace force.' https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/08/17/denver-peac...
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.