Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why should black people get over slavery when conservative white people haven't gotten over losing their right to own a slave ?

Hence waving Confederate flags

Favorite Answer

Great point!   

• Ann

Oh sweetie!  You honestly believe that Whites are angry that we can't own slaves?! First, it was DEMOCRATS who caused a war to keep their slaves. The Republican Party was founded to free slaves. When DEMOCRATS lost, they created Jim Crow to keep their freed slaves in a subservient existence. DEMOCRATS created the KKK to keep those Blacks who dared challenge Jim Crow in line. DEMOCRATS filibustered 75 DAYS to stop the Civil Rights Act of 1964 from passing. Republicans passed it. Secondly, my family couldn't have afforded a slave if they wanted to. Most immigrants come here poor and are escaping poverty and persecution. My great grandmother on my mother's side came to escape the Great Potato Famine that killed more than a million Irish. My father's family came in 1920. They were somewhat better off but they couldn't have afforded a slave either. You poor libs are so ignorant of history and are so deluded by Black leaders like Al Sharpton who's gotten rich lying to Blacks and telling them they're victims that you don't know what the truth is.

• Damien

well im trying to get a school education or a job, most black people instead of focusing on that are whining about race all the time and going to pointless protests.

Typical liberal rubbish.