list of five incentives to increase the fertility rate of a country?
- John PLv 71 month ago
One big disincentive is global warming. We don't need huge numbers of additional people.
- muthu1092000Lv 51 month ago
1. Balance in work & family life
2. Good nutrition food
3. Incentive for maternity
4. Allowance for child care
5. Good health / medical facilities
- LizBLv 71 month ago
- guaranteed paid maternity/paternity leave, 3 months absolute minimum (6-12 months ideal)
- flexible workplace practices that allow for better work/life balance
- universal healthcare
- mandatory coverage of fertility treatments
- government-subsidized daycare centers and preschools
- UserLv 71 month ago
1 - government offers tax credits or bonuses for each birth
2 - government pays some or all medical costs of having a child
3 - government pays some or all costs of raising children at home (especially during preschool years)
4 - government uses propaganda to motivate families to have more children
5 - government outlaws abortion
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 month ago
increased work force(population) = more jobs, bigger economy, more wealth, more money for welfare programs, keeps immigration competitive, keeps America from dropping to 2nd biggest economy.