Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What is/will be/was your profession?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • A.J.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Project management, process quality engineering, procurement engineering, electronic component engineering

I retired 10 years ago in my 50's from a major computer company.

I was an essential linking between Development, buying, and suppliers.

It was interesting visiting China, Japan, Taiwan and many US cities. I worked with people in many jobs, from "runners" and product inspectors to technical leaders to legal advisors to CEOs and corporate executives. It was a job of spreadsheets and massive number of emails and conference calls for many hours in each day and often deferring or working during vacations, but paid off in a young retirement in a Las Vegas condo. No time found for a life partner, but today I have many friends and live quite comfortably.

To you I advise to plan your future, decide what money is enough to satisfy your minimum desired lifestyle and what it would take to get there, decide what you want to do with your time and what suits your natural talents. 

Each person was given a gift of life and what you do with it is your own choice.

Today, in the USA, a new survey shows 52% of people under 30 live with one or more parents in their household. This is something to think about. I was away at college from age 19 and never moved back nor had parents move in with me. Today, in the USA, this is not the majority any more. There are many reasons for it.

• 1 month ago

I'm retired from the healthcare industry.

• 1 month ago

Marine engineering 

• RR
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I was a cartographic surveyor and a manager.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I was a factory worker.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

A writer.              .

• Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

WAS a Sargent in the Army and ran a radio repair shop..  now retired .................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.