How long does it take an ex to come back during the no contact period ?

PLEASE don't answer the question as if I asked, 

“Should I move on,” 

especially knowing this is not your decision to make, it’s my business and you don’t know him or every detail to the relationship/situation, so please answer the question. And not any different opinion. Sometimes people don't answer questions and just give their opinion instead. And that’s a pet peeve of mine, sadly. So please, based off what you read 

(and read from the picture), answer the real question as to please giving your best guess to how long it will take till I hear from him IF there is any space. All anyone can do is give advice. And i’m entitled to my decision and having the option to go back, IF it ends up being what I want because were all entitled to our good/bad decision, so that’s why I ask that you please answer only the question to what I want, instead of giving an opinion. I really would like to know. 

*Please ignore the last 3 comments from ignorant people!*

Favorite Answer

I told you LAN would find you.

• LAN

Wow!  You are an idiot.   First off why do you post this childish rant in the section about Yahoo answers rather than in the relationships category?

Secondly why do you think that they have to come back to you at all?

You are a moronic troll with absolutely no brains at all.   Grow up.

@ Pearl L - Your probably right, although that's not what I wanted to hear, this guy never takes a long time, so probably a month (this time) give or take. Last time was my way out, so that's most likely why it took a long time last time. This time it's different, especially depending on how quick I am not to look for him. Based on what I told you and what you read, what's your best guess? Do you agree?