?

Poll:  Texas,Louisiana,Alabama Mississippi, Florida Georgia or North/South Carolina where would you rather live?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

In order Texas (the coast, DFW or San Antonio), Florida (Gulf coast), Georgia (where I live now) the coast or Atlanta) the Carolina's (the coast), Alabama (the coast or Huntsville), Mississippi (coast) and then Louisiana (New Orleans).  I've lived in most of these places and have spent time in all of them.

If I was thinking about moving from South Carolina after 46 years I would move to Eufaula, Alabama.  I love the Gulf Coast from Galveston TX to Cabo Catooche MX and from Panama City to Pensacola FL, but I really don't want to have to evacuate every other week during hurricane season.