Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 5

Poll:  Texas,Louisiana,Alabama Mississippi, Florida Georgia or North/South Carolina where would you rather live?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

In order Texas (the coast, DFW or San Antonio), Florida (Gulf coast), Georgia (where I live now) the coast or Atlanta) the Carolina's (the coast), Alabama (the coast or Huntsville), Mississippi (coast) and then Louisiana (New Orleans).  I've lived in most of these places and have spent time in all of them.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

If I was thinking about moving from South Carolina after 46 years I would move to Eufaula, Alabama.  I love the Gulf Coast from Galveston TX to Cabo Catooche MX and from Panama City to Pensacola FL, but I really don't want to have to evacuate every other week during hurricane season.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.