Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why am I “a racist” for enjoying listening to country music loud?

Why aren’t blacks racist for enjoying listening to rap music loud?

• TB12
    Favorite Answer

Listening to music loud enough to bother your neighbors doesn't make you a racist,,, it makes you an a$shole,,, and that goes whether the music is rap, country, rock, or classical.

Because according to "Critical Race Theory" being taught in our schools and government agencies, you are racist because you believe in hard work, saving for your future and even holding a job.  So why not listening to country music?

Thank goodness Trump just created an executive order stopping the teaching of this hateful, divisive and truly racist ideology to government employees.  Next step is a really hard look at our educational system.  Frankly, I wouldn't mind if certain leftist "educators" were publicly flogged.

• Robert

Not if you play some Charlie Pride in the mix

• Matt

personal choices aren't racist

I've never listened to country music much, but I must say that I've heard some very clever songwriting in the genre.

The country/pop crossover a number of years ago was understandable, but what's this latest thing with injecting a rap into the middle of the song?   That is truly dreadful.