i hate the boys in my class so much please help me?

okay so basically i have big boobs. like reallybig. they shake when i run. i hate it. the guys in my class stare at my boobs and make fun of it. ive heard them doing it. it makes me hate my body so much. i usually wear oversized hoodies over my school uniform to try to hide them but this year my PE teacher said we aren't allowed to wear anything over our uniform. so now i cant wear oversized hoodies to cover up my big boobs. next class on tuesday, i have to run in front of EVERYONE in my class. like i will run across the field and the students will be sitting on the side and literally stare. and i don't want to because the guys made me so insecure about my body. i don't know what to do. please help me.  

• ?

My brother and sister gave my niece breast reduction surgery for her 16th birthday. What a smart thing to do. She has always had nice breasts and is extremely good looking but never had to endure the kind of harassment she would have had if she'd kept the big girls. Maybe you can talk to your mom and get surgery too. It would change your life for the better.

send them to Michau#8398 on discord so he can review their size

@Kiah.. You are a complete moron.. Porn is not the reason men look a huge **** and want to bang all the chicks... Men come with a built in need to bury the bone as often as possible.. Porn is just a placeholder until a guy can grab some snatch.. 

I understand you. This things happened to me too. According to feminist, boobs are same as other body parts, are natural and can't even be called as reproductive organs but according to the society boobs are reproductive. After a lot of psychological researches it's been found that, the reason behind men staring at it is because of sexual desires formed by porn. I will recommend you to raise voice against it. Sometimes it is better to raise voice against than staying quite. first discuss the matter with somebody who understands you no matter what their age is. Shout at them even in public. If they tried to touch you, kick in penis. Do what ever it takes you to stop them but don't stay quite. Today they were staring , what if tomorrow they tried to touch you? then assault you? just don't stay quite.  

tell your teacher how ur feeling, also expensive sturdy sports bra with baggy shirt could help???

• ?

Make sure you are wearing the correct bra. Have someone help you with this.

I think you should just own it. These guys are dying for a close encounter with these, and their comments are just out of desperation. 

Just make sure you are wearing some great form of support for the run. Other than not running and affecting your grade, there's not too much more that I can tell you. Guys will be guys and there's no talking to them.

men are disgusting i am so sorry... you can try telling a teacher or counselor how uncomfortable they're making you 

You should be talking to your teacher or someone at school. because their behavior is NOT okay!