Would you listen to an album if I made it based off Justin Trudeau quotes?
It'd be titled something like:
Turdeau: flush, flush, flush!
Not a man anymore, I'm a people!
Nothing I say is Tru deau
2. Nobody believes you
4. My mother has worked as an advocate...
5. I am happy to work with the ethics commissioner, I am happy to work with the ethics commissioner, I am happy to work with the ethics commissioner, I am happy to work with the ethics commissioner.
6. Cardboard cut-outs and flat explanations [ft. One-dimension]
7. Speak moistly to me
8. Gender-balanced cabinet
9. I apologize, it was a chocolate bar
10. Justine Cuckdeau: grab her by the pussy [ft. Le Donald]
11. The trans-pipeline and flamboyant socks
12. I sit when I pee
13. Canada welcomes you (very illegally)
14. I'm going to be an Indian for Halloween
15. I prefer to call it peopleface
16. Bride slap: SNC-lavalin doesn't take crap
17. ANSWER THE QUESTION
18. The budget will balance itself
20. Weedeau [in the tune of Bone Thugs-n-Harmony's "Weed Song"]
- O' Canada: Our Home and Gender-Neutral Land- I love you(r votes), but I'm going to run a giant middle finger through your reserve- Closer than friends: gays and grays (Ode to Obama)
- I would not have been so forward if I knew you were a journalist
- I see a white face and I want it painted black [tune of the rolling stones]
- Lift Your Feminist Fists Like Mosque Minarets to Heaven
- Syrian Humanitarian Justinian
** 1. O' Canada: Our home and gender-neutral land
2. I love you(r votes), but I'm going to run a giant middle finger through your reserve
3. Closer than friends: gays and grays (ode to Obama)
Duuude! Those are so good. And using your pecs as drum samples, this album will be fire! I think I found the perfect cover art LOL
- 2 months agoFavorite Answer
I wanna pre-order a signed vinyl LP. I can't wait for the Spotify drop date.
I will send you raw demos for the following tracks. It's just me playing the piano, acoustic guitar and slapping my pecs for percussion, but you should get the general idea of what I'm laying down:
'When Women Succeed, We All Suck Seed'
'Where the hell did my razor go?'
'Safety is a warm prayer rug (Stephen Harper diss track)'
'I Bled My Heart Out on Bridle Path'
'Ta mere suce le penis d'animaux pour l'argent, monsieur Trump'
'Real cash, Tangible greens, Trudeau'
'Langevin Block is now The Crayola Palace'
'My Brother is the Author of Doonesbury'
'Get Together' (Youngbloods Cover)