On December 2nd 2009. The tag team of Obama/Biden effectively tied the hands of our fighting forces in Afghanistan and Iraq.?

We went from a proactive target Identifier. To a do not fire on unless

fired upon reaction mode. The KIA and WIA rates soared. We became

walking and sitting targets. Thanks to the two most useless men the

white house has ever seen. 

Update:

So why should any active duty and or retired member who fought

under these ridiculous rules wave a flag for Biden. So he can do 

it again. 

Update 2:

Mikey 8 deployments 16 months each. Between Iraq and Afghan.

12 Years as a ODA team leader. The rest as a Troop Commander.

I had to write the letters to the parents who lost a member. Due

to negligence and Political favor. And that should never happen

again. As far as OBL. Ask One simple question. Where is the Autopsy

report from the pathologist aboard the Carrier where OBL'S body

was allegedly bought to for Identification. It does not exist. 

Update 3:

Rowen. Spoken like a true drug addict. 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. I have friends that were there, they were not allowed to fight terrorists without getting permission to fire at them.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Anyone but Dump.........

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

So you went into somebody else's country to steal their heroin profits, and to make weapons profits and oil profits for the rich elite, killed a million innocent people, and you're saying that not actively killing innocent people protecting themselves from an evil, invading foreign power of drug dealing mass murdering criminals is a bad thing? You ever seen a kid with both arms blown off by a land mine? They dig them up to sell them for food, because they have no food, because they're starving. You suck, and you should really know how badly you suck, how evil the US empire is. Give them a fair price for the heroin, and they'll take the deal. That would save the US government trillions, but it would lose the weapons dealers trillions, and they're the ones actually in charge. So I suggest you kill them. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Or did it really happen? What if Bin Laden actually died of kidney failure in December 2001 in a military hospital in Pakistan? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.