Why do guys wear socks to bed?

Favorite Answer

i dont but the pp cant get hard with cold feet

• Imp

Because feet get cold.

guys arent the only ones who wear socks to bed, usually people only wear socks to bed if their feet are extremely cold

I'm a guy and I don't wear socks to bed.

• Linda

Mine doesn't. Ask your man??

When I do it it is because my feet are cold.  Which doesn't happen often as I share the bed with my lovely ( and warm) wife.  However if I have been working out in the paddocks on a cold wet winter's day and am deep chilled I would like socks or a hot water bottle to gradually warm the extremities.

So the monster under the bed doesn't suck my toes

To keep their feet warm, genius.

I'm a guy and I never do. I'm the opposite. My feet get hot in bed. I can't even have my feet under the covers. Ever since I was little, I've had to sleep with my bare feet sticking out from under the covers because my feet get too hot if I don't. 

Apparently, that makes me unusual. In fact, warming one's feet tends to make most people sleepy. So maybe that's a reason some people like to wear socks to bed-- because it gets their feet warm and helps them fall asleep faster.

Most don't. The ones who do are cold and sock really help with that.