Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Defying anger from China,the president of the Czech Republic's Senate has addressed Taiwan's legislature..I’m a Taiwanese.-Inspiring! Right?

Defying anger from Communist China, the president of the Czech Republic's Senate has addressed Taiwan's legislature, offering a strong rebuke of authoritarian politics and Beijing's increasingly aggressive foreign policy.

“In 1963, the American president JFK, in his famous speech ‘I’m a Berliner,’ clearly opposed communism and political oppression and supported the people of West Berlin,” Vystrcil said. “He said ‘Freedom is indivisible, and when one man is enslaved, all are not free.'"

“Please let me use the same manner to express my support to the people of Taiwan: I’m a Taiwanese,” he said, speaking the last phrase in Mandarin Chinese.

Update:

China 's communist  regime  , including dictator xi ,  is not  elected by the chinese people at all , so the regime does not equal China and the Chinese people , let alone  broader  sense Mandarin Chinese , like English .

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Rick
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

SCREW China !!!!!    .............................................

• Dan
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

But why would he speak the last phrase in Mandarin Chinese instead of Taiwanese? Isn't that a slap in the face at the end? 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don’t think bank of China will forgive trump’s personal loans.

• Edwena
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He is out of step with the American democrat party.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Actually, JFK declared himself to be a jelly doughnut.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.