How can I talk to this girl ?

So at the gym there is this cute girl I like and this isn't my main gym but I still go there every now and then. I told my friend I like her and she said to talk to her. But the thing is how? I am no good at this sort of thing I will like have a heart attack. She is a trainer there as well and so is my friend so they are work mates. My friend said she is quite. My goal is to get a date. Like I can't just walk up to her and say want to go on a date. This like makes me sick. Would it be weird if I add her on Facebook and message her? Here is a thing I make a fake tinder account just to see what kind of people use it and she was on it. So should I make a real one just for her. My friend might pair us together for group fitness but I've been with her before and we didn't speak. Like what can I say? Here is a few things I thought of.. I could make an exercise harder for her or I I challenge her to a race on the rowing machine. Or at the end or during the workout when the loud music is going I ask her if she want to go for a walk. That was no body will here me. Or do I have to be slower? Meaning saying do you want to train together tomorrow or next week? Would it be weird to say she is cute or I like you out of the blue. Or I want to get to know you? This is just so confusing. Just the thought makes me panic. Any advice I don't want to mess up what can I do??

Favorite Answer

Just walk up to her bro and say "Hey I always see you around here, how long have you been working here for?" in a calm manner with a calm smile on your face or anything along those lines. Just be casual and gauge her attraction with how she responds. For example if she gives basic answers like "3 years" that might because she has no interest and just wants you gone lol. If she says "3 years, yeah I always see you around too" then you might respond with "yeah friend of mine blah blah blah". The trick is to start conversation and see how well it flows. If you find yourself talking casually and calmly with her for around 5 minutes ASK FOR HER NUMBER like "hey it was nice chatting with you, we should hang out sometime whats your number?". Also pay attention for things to bite on. Like if she says "yeah I like coming here to train for rowing" ask her about rowing! Like is she racing soon etc. Remember start a conversation and establish a flow. If it flows well ASK for her number. Make sure you train listening to music on your phone. 

Dont beat around the bush with creepy plans. Just chat to her when shes around and be direct. If she says no its a no, if she says yes its a yes. Plenty of fish around brah. 

Maybe your friend can host a social distancing get together and invite her and you “just so happen” to be invited too. That way you won’t be putting her on the spot at work. Also, the setting will be more relaxed and it will make it easier for you to shoot your shot.

• Bandz

I know you want this girl badly so you’re probably not gonna like what I have to say but it’s the truth.  If you feel that way, there are bigger problems at work than finding something quick to say. I could give you the best line in the world and if you’re lucky you’ll deliver it properly (you probably won’t, but let’s say you do), then what? You’ll still be stuck with that same paralyzing fear. You won’t be able to generate the next thing to say or bring a fun light-hearted vibe. It’s not about getting that first thing to say; that won’t help you in any way and most people don’t understand that. You have to change the way you think if you want to succeed, which takes time, and that means you’ll probably have to let this girl go. Or you can go ahead and try it now but I can assure you it’ll be a sh*t-show.

Dude. Stop. What is your endgame? A date? For what? You are clearly not ready for dating. Dating is the process we use to determine suitability of someone to be a mate and to be a parent. Dating is a prelude to marriage. Marriage is an agreement between a man and a woman to start a family and raise children. You are so juvenile and so lost that you clearly are a child. You’re not ready to have your own children because you still are a child. You can’t even talk to a female you find attractive. You need to grow up. I’m serious. Probably another 10 years.