Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutUnited StatesOther - US Dining Out · 2 months ago

You ever actually ate at a Applebees?

I been all over this world, just never ate at a Applebees.

small things make no sense but make world of difference..

• Kerri
    Favorite Answer

Try the Bourbon Street Chicken ... it's yummy and fairly healthy. 

Once is all I needed. So, never again.

Well im not gonna lie .Apple bees is quit bad but you know what it is a journey that one must go on to really know for theme selves and if it does suck and the foods no good at least you get to say you ate at the apple bees.

yeah i love the pasta and quesadillas

I have. Had one so close to my job place that it was so convenient to go get lunch. I loved the broccoli cheese soup, small salad and garlic bread. It's okay, not my first choice for dinner, more of a bar scene at times I think.

• blank

I have many times.

Only twice I think..long, long ago. Obviously it didn't make too much of an impression on me. 

Once, when I was super young. However, I know a lot of memories are fabricated and I don't really remember exactly how it went down. So maybe it actually never happened, lol

• John P

I have visited several parts of the world, including Canada and the USA. I have never heard of Applebee's.

Yes I have   .

• Sathi

Yes, but not for a long time. No better or worse than a hundred other restaurants with similar menus.