Is it worth traveling to Russia, namely to Moscow?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Good Silk Road Tours from https://silkroadtravel.com/

• 4 weeks ago

As others have pointed out, there's plenty to see.  

However, the rumors are true.  Being happy is literally looked down upon there, if you smile, people will scowl at you.  Depression is the norm and people are drunk and obnoxious even in the morning.  

Honestly, I'd rather go just about anywhere else.  The Baltic states, Ukraine, Hungary, the Czech Republic have many of the good parts of Russia without the bad.  

I would personally wait another few years until the older generation passes on and the young, vibrant Russians take over.  Moscow today is basically what Budapest was 30 years ago.  Today, Budapest is awesome.  One day Moscow will also be awesome.

• 2 months ago

Yes, there's a lot to see there.

• 2 months ago

Yes it has a great culture lots of things to do but know what you want to do no swimming or beaches here so if you want historic places churches monuments and a great culture this place is for you

Source(s): me.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • hihi!
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes. It is a new world. It is an old world. It is different. Moscow has EVERYTHING. 

Source(s): Many times in Moscow.
  • pmt853
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Where are you travelling from, what do you hope to see and do, what makes something "worth it" for you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.