Can I pursue my Masters in US post-pandemic?

Is US allowing international students to apply for Masters?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Yes, you can pursue your Masters in US post-pandemic, it hasn’t been made clear whether things would be continued offline or through online portals but the doors of the universities will surely open for foreign intakes.

• 2 months ago

Application periods for Fall 2021 admissions are opening now. To qualify for student visa, IF a university accepts you, you must prove your full-time in-person on-campus class attendance is required to meet graduation requirements, and you have sufficient funds for all school + living expenses + return transportation to your country of citizenship. Expect to need a MINIMUM of USD50,000/yr for a lower-cost school in a lower-cost area of US. You will NOT work in US - strictly prohibited. You & your parents MUST have ample cash & assets to pay for everything!

• drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We are not at post pandemic. And we don’t know when we will be.

One can assume once university campuses are completely  open with all classes done on campus,  international student will be able to get a student visa. 

For next fall school year,(2021)  Check application process on each university’s web site. I can’t see a reason why they wouldn’t be allowing you to apply . But  it will be contingent with the state of the virus and how it still affecting universities. 

• 2 months ago

if all classes are online, US entry visa will be denied as unneeded.  only if classes meet in person is entry visa permissible.  and the usual criteria and politics apply

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.