Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Will Israel destroy dome of the rock for their Third Temple in Jerusalem?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • TeeM
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually the 3rd temple already exists.

Jesus presented his sacrifice to his God and Father in this temple.

(Hebrews 9:9-12) 9 This tent [temple] is an illustration for the present time, and according to this arrangement, both gifts and sacrifices are offered. However, these are not able to make the conscience of the man doing sacred service perfect. 10 They have to do only with foods and drinks and various ceremonial washings. They were legal requirements concerning the body and were imposed until the appointed time to set things straight. 11 However, when Christ came as a high priest of the good things that have already taken place, he passed through the greater and more perfect tent [the heavenly temple] not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. 12 He entered into the holy place [the heavenly temple], not with the blood of goats and of young bulls, but with his own blood, once for all time, and obtained an everlasting deliverance for us.

(Hebrews 10:19-21) 19 Therefore, brothers, since we have boldness for the way of entry into the holy place by the blood of Jesus, 20 which he opened up for us as a new and living way through the curtain, that is, his flesh, 21 and since we have a great priest over the house of God [another name for the temple],  

Jehovah hasn't any need of a earthly temple, since people of all the nations can worship God and serve him no matter where they live on this planet.

• 2 months ago

I hope not                         .

• 2 months ago

Who knows?

Religious people are extremely unpredictable... especially fanatics...

• User
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They would have to do so

[edit: OR the mosque would have to be destroyed by some other cause]

to build a Third Temple.

Whether or not they will is difficult to say at this point.

Certainly it does not seem as if they will be doing such a thing any time soon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No third Temple. What are you on about?

Israel does not want a third Temple because then they would have to reinstitute the sacrifices.

Not read that the veil was torn from top to bottom?

God would not allow it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If some compromise is not arrived at, miltants on both sides will force actions.

• 2 months ago

NO!! BUT YHVH GOD WILL MAKE SURE THAT IT IS DESTROYED SO THAT PROPHESY WILL BE FULFILLED.

THE 3RD TEMPLE WILL BE BUILT AND HIJACKED BY THE ANTI-CHRIST.

• 2 months ago

Yes the prophecies foretell of the Temple being rebuilt. Sorry Muslims. You shouldn't have build on top of our most holy place in Judaism.

Source(s): Orthodox Jew
  • Carmen
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I know a homeless man with a cardboard sandwich sign and he seems to know the future. I will ask him the next time I see him. 

• 2 months ago

I'll text my psychic and get back to you with what she says.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.