Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 7 months ago

Thoughts on the 2020 US presidential election?

1. Who do you predict will win and why?

2. Who do you want to win?

3. Will there be more chaos after the election?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

1) It's impossible to predict. Biden is polling better than Trump nationally and in many swing states, but the gap is narrowing in some of those like Ohio and Pennsylvania. Biden will certainly win the popular vote like Hillary Clinton did in 2016 but it remains to be seen if he can win the electoral college. 

My gut feeling is that Trump will just about win the EC. Neither will win in a landslide.

2) Biden/Harris.

3) I think so. If Biden wins, Trump won't accept the result and claim it's fraudulent and rile up his base. 

If Trump wins, there will be deeper divisions in America. Trump won't do a thing to heal them. 

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

1.  Who do you predict will win and why.

Answer Don't know. Because am not American

2.  Who do you want to win.

Answer Don't care because am not American.

3 Will there be more chaos after the election.

Answer Don't know, don't care as not Ameican.

• 7 months ago

1) TRUMP - he seems best.

2) TRUMP

3) Yes

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

1.) it is unpredictable as everybody has their own thoughts, opinions, and preference.

2.) Trump all the way I am from PA where Biden is from and I do not like him.

3.) There will always be some kind of chaos just like the past, present, future, and way far future! The world and people are going nuts. Rude and criminals. Violent and you name it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.