Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 8 months ago

Is AJ the new Muhammad Ali? And would you even go as far a saying that he is better than him?

In my opinion yes. Anthony Joshua has already done enough for me to rank him higher than Ali. He has the same face as Muhammad Ali. He has the same hair, the same body, the same height, the same speed and punching powers. Same knockout percentage. The same foot work.

The only difference is that Anthony Joshua did better early in his career than Muhammad Ali did. Ali lost or was embarrassed by lesser boxers early in his career. Anthony Joshua hasnt. Plus he beat Andy Ruiz. Something i dont think Ali could have done. Because Ali could not take punches from a big guy like Ruiz. I mean, he even had a hard time against a small Joe Frazier.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No way, AJ is way overrated, the fact that he lost to Andy Ruiz is proof enough.

• Ramiro
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

AJ is ok but better than Muhammad Ali no way. He still has to prove himself, and beat guys like Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder, Luis King Kong Ortiz, and Andy Ruiz in a 3rd fight. And even if he does beat them it will still be questionale if he is better than Ali.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.