My favorite singers [Nick Jonas and Katy Perry] call to vote in Nov. [Jonas endorses Biden], who inspires you to vote?

• James
    Favorite Answer

The Republicans inspire me to vote Democrat.

The forgotten and silent majority of sentient beings.

• Phil

well not pop singers,,

I know I want Donald J Trump to win after seeing videos like this showing the evil he and the Republicans are  up against-  not just the dems but socialist globalists.

https://www.lanecountygop.org/the-real-reason-they...

Theres an interview with Elvis Presley on Youtube and he was asked about his stand on politics and he said he would rather not say. He said he was just an entertainer. So why do all these entertainers shove their politics down our throat

Please seek professional help.  

• maiya

I would be Voting for Mr. Biden no matter what.I'm sock of Trump lies and using people for his lies and. dividing us Americans.

Lily inspired me to vote for Trump.

My mother. She always used to say that the right to vote is the duty to vote.

• Bill

You have terrible taste in music. Wait no, that's not even music, but industry produced pop garbage made for people that don't know a damn thing about good music.