I need a course about Graph Theory implementation in Programming(C/C++)?

Couldn't find in google, any idea?

Favorite Answer

An "algorithms & data structures" type of class is as close as I can imagine.  Part 5 of Sedgewick's "Algorithms in C++" is devoted to graph algorithms, for example.

That's a bit of a classic, the 3rd edition being about 20 years old now.  All 5 parts are in two volumes, about US$130 in paperback even now.

The single-volume 4th edition, "Algorithms", co-authored by Sedgewick & Wayne, has "Graphs" as part 4 of 6 parts; but it's presented in Java rather than C/C++.  I mention this because there's a free MOOC (massive open online course) for it hosted at Princeton University (algs4.cs.princeton.edu).  If you can learn in Java and adapt the ideas to C/C++, this could be useful.

For what it's worth, I learned this stuff from self-study of Knuth's "The Art of Computer Programming".  (Donald Knuth was, as it happens, Sedgewick's PhD advisor at Stanford.)  Knuth used assembly language for all of his code examples!  I know from experience that it's possible to learn in one language and apply in others.