Which place is better to live - America or Canada?

Favorite Answer

Canada, except it isn't as good as it used to be with that druggie son of a whore Trudeau as Prime Minister.  The only problem with Canada, both the east and west coasts, real estate is way over-inflated and hardly anyone from anywhere else can afford to live there.  With Trump in power, the U.S. was well on its way to being a great country once again, but now that China infected us all with covid-19, the economy has gone to H*ll.  If the democrats get into power in November, this will be a horror of a place to live.  Communist-socialist run, sold to the new world order, if I could move to Canada, I would, but we can't afford a million dollar home.

• Edwena

Canada is too cold.

If I could move to Canada I would. It's a much less stressful society. 

if you're after class and winter cold doesn't bother you canada

if you look for money and opportunities America

America is the land of opportunities not canada 

• Neither... America's too corrupted with their system and everything else, the land of idiots.

Canada... too cold and too close to America. 

Canada

Most Americans are one illness away from bankruptcy.