Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsHorses · 2 months ago

What can BLM accomplish?

Even if people have prejudice opinions towards black people, you cant change how they act and feel

• Willie

By walking a lot many of them are thin as a broom.

You have asked your question in the Pets>Horses forum. I think the BLM was mistaken for Bureau of Land Management.

Blue lives matter

• Snezzy

This is under horses because BLM is the Bureau of Land Management, which is purportedly in charge of the feral horses on federal land in the western US. Yahoo Answers is not smart about where it puts things.

The other BLM is a Marxist organization attempting to appear helpful to some people by making others uncomfortable or injured. They appear to share the stage with the Fascist organization called Antifa. (Yes, I know that Antifa is supposedly anti-fascist, but I am old enough to recognize what they are, with their uniforms, terror tactics and now death squads.) Both organizations seem to be working on setting up "Let's you and he fight," between groups that were previously making peaceful progress. 

As a horse owner I merely want those who try to punish people for their ethnicity to leave my horses alone.

Why is THIS in HERE?? It has nothing to do with horses or their care. Please repost it in the correct PLACE !!!!

And to add.. They could accomplish far more than they have by simply SHUTTING UP about George Floyd. The man was a drug addict and a criminal, and had just robbed a convenience store when the cops caught up with him. If you ask me, Derek Chauvin was just doing his job. No, Floyd didn't deserve death while being taken into custody, but the response from BLM has been WAY OVER THE TOP and totally OVERBLOWN. The leaders of BLM are using the excuse of Floyd's death as ruse to promote CRIMINAL BEHAVIORS of their OWN. And I agree with the opinion that they have become a liability, all right. Not just for the left, but for ALL Americans. EVERY LIFE MATTERS, people. We are ALL children of the same God, and in HIS eyes, we are all equal, no matter what we look like. BLM's leaders need to remember this.

Unrelated - why is this under horses? ( I agree, I don’t know what it will do )

Well, according to the Establishment financiers of BLM it was supposed to bring people to the support of the Democrat side by having Trump over-react with excessive force and cause the public to view that as "racism".

Instead, what has happened, is that BLM has gone off the rails of its own volition, them being the one's visibly seen to be rioting, looting and intimidating the public. It's to the point where even high profile Democrats are having to "ask" BLM to tone it down.  BLM has now become a voter liability for the Democrats.

I think the big push at the moment has to do with how they are treated by the police. There have certainly been several cases recently where the officers did not do the right thing in their interaction with the black "suspects"