Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What do you think about The Trump Administration placing Trump allies as the head of the CDC and FDA?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention alongside the Food and Drug Administration are no longer reliable I never thought I'd ever have to say that.  The Trump Administration has placed Trump allies as the head of both organizations who is pressuring [read: Blackmailing/threatening] the CDC and FDA to comply which is, fascism 101.

Guess that is what happens when the impeached leader has ties to the mafia, evangelists, white supremacy and the highest-grossing law firm in the world Kirkland & Ellis that represented billionaire and child-sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein. 

He is playing the Adolf Hitler playbook step-by-step, I'd advise everyone to read The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich by William Shirer before its too late.

"Does that trigger you?"

It should trigger you unless your Russian or brain dead.

"Oh my god. Trump is placing allies of his in places of government. No president in the history of the United States has ever done that!"

Spoken like Hitler's youth.

"Look another unhinged lib that saw the latest polls not looking good for Biden."

Could you, perhaps cite these 'polls' because Biden is still ahead by a large margin and I thought polls were 'fake news' make up your minds guys.

"is he supposed to pick only those against him or something?"

How about picking someone correct for the job.

Kudos wanna explain Biden being Obama's VP for 8 years?

All you F'ks have is a quote from 1977 in 2020.

Why don't you grow some balls anonymous tw*t, I don't block people.

Favorite Answer

Didn't Trump promise to 'drain the swamp' not fill it up with his sewer dwelling cohorts in crime?

• Rich B

Look another unhinged lib that saw the latest polls not looking good for Biden.

Oh my god. Trump is placing allies of his in places of government. No president in the history of the United States has ever done that! Trump is the next Hitler! LoL