Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Joe Biden and Wife Jill encouraged Hunter Biden to sex dying sons wife, new reports show?

Hunter Biden fathered child with woman while dating brother’s widow, DNA test reveals

Vice President Joe Biden, right, attends the funeral service for his son, former Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, funeral service, Saturday, June 6, 2015, in Wilmington, Del. Walking alongside the VP are his son Hunter, left, and his daughter-in-law Hallie, Beau's widow. (AP Photo/Patrick Semansky)AP

Former Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden fathered a child with an Arkansas woman while dating his brother’s widow, according to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

The newspaper reports a DNA test filed in court Wednesday showed with “scientific certainty” that Hunter Biden is the father of a child with Lunden Alexis Roberts. The baby was born in August 2018, while Hunter was in a relationship with Hallie Biden, who was previously married to Hunter’s older brother Beau Biden, who died of brain cancer in 2015.

Page Six reports Hunter and Hallie Biden broke up in April after nearly two years of dating.

Roberts filed a paternity suit in May, the same month Hunter Biden, 49, married Melissa Cohen, 33, after just six days of dating. Biden denied having an affair with Roberts and agreed to the DNA test to try and prove the child is not his.

She really does not want this to be a media spectacle,” Clint Lancaster told the Democrat-Gazette. “She does not want this to affect Joe Biden’s campaign. She just wants this baby to get financial support from the baby’s father.”

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Robert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I think she wants to be called Dr. Jill.   But anyway.  Hunter was just trying to help his grieving sister in law.  Nothing wrong with that.   He left her to blow off some steam at a strip club.  Nothing wrong with that.  He knocked up a stripper.  Well, that might be wrong.  Then he ran off on vacation.  Nothing wrong with that. And married a woman he barely knew.   Hmmmm.  We'll at least he is paying child support for his bastard child.  So he's not all bad.

• 2 months ago

it might not be true

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. Stop lying, stop spamming, and for gods sake, stop using "sex" as a verb there like some creepo who finds it hot.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

WHAT a sick filthy

family .....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

As a con and huge Trump Supporter, I really don't give a crap about this.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Grab your Mr. Pillow and some lube, Hannity is on soon

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well I sure am glad that there have never been any scandals about the POTUS regarding anything sexual. Nothing at all, right?

I don't give a flying F about Biden's son. You sound like a little, whiny gossip.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.