A father shoots a 22 year old man for meeting his 15 year old daughter online, What punishment does the father deserve?

Also  the rest? in your opinion what should they get

1. A 15 year old girl meets a 22 year old man online, she gives him his address and invites him over, so he goes over to her house, Dad comes early and sees a the guy in the house, they are both sitting there watching tv, on 2 different sofas. Dad gets his gun. The guys runs out of the house, saying im leaving , im leaving, and chases the guy down the block, and shoots him in his leg. What should happen to dad? What should happen to 22 yr old?

2.. A Iraq War vet is going out with his girlfriend, they are both in the car, some young guys pull up in there car before they are going to leave. One says to the vet, I will give you $1,000 if you let me f*** your s1ut . He says watch your f*ing mouth.

One guy gets out of the car, pulls his pants down, and puts his weiner on the glass off the passenger side of the car where his girlfriend sees it. The guy decks him, Them the guy pulls s knife on the war vet. charging him. The vet, then grabs him, and hits him, causing him to smash his head in the car, killing him. What should his sentence or punishment be.?

3. A man is minding his own business with his family and a burglar breaks in his house , he didnt relize they were home, the dad chasing him out of the house with a bat, after he is out of the house, he is running down the street, the dad continues to chase him, and hits him in his head with the bat killing him. What should happen to dad? 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

i think he should go to jail for that

• xyzzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not more than 20 years.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.