Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 3 months ago

Do Muslim men ever convert to their partners religion if she’s a non Muslim woman ?

How rare are these cases? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Muslim men would commit an act of disbelief if they were to convert to their non Muslim partner's religion. Islam is the final outcome of life, of religion. God himself. Yehweh for Jews, the Father for Christians. He can marry a believer(Jew or Christian) but no polytheist. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

You could also ask that question up and down the realms of Christendom. Catholic/Protestant, etc.

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

rare... cause is Islam, we take christians and jews as brethren. .. we have both the same prophets, ie: Moses and Jesus, Abraham, Solomon, Noah, etc.... we believe in the same God that sent these prophets to us humans... so if a muslim man feels the need to convert to be a christian or a jew.. He really hasnt learned his own faith of Islam well,,, no need to convert to either when you already believe in  Moses and Jesus... and pray to the God that created both Moses and Jesus..... now if you say would a muslim convert to Buddism or Hinduism... I wouldnt know.. why would a muslim convert to one of those... muslim men are not allowed to marry any woman from any other faith that a muslim woman or a christian or jew woman... 

• Kin
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

The men that do, don't realize what they've just done and how they've thrown away what God gave me when they're with non-muslim women they shouldn't be with. I wouldn't be surprised if its frequent, just that such men that leave their religion are very ignorant and have let go of the truth, the path to success. That's their fault and their responsibility and God will deal with them. That's between them and God.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

It is their option to do so , there are are some but not so many who left Islam to marry a non Muslim woman . Women are , however , in abundance who converted to be a Muslim to marry a Muslim man

• 3 months ago

Yes I know Syrian, Lebanese and Iranian and Tunisian men married with Greek women and have converted to GREEK ORTHODOX CHURCH 

• 3 months ago

Celeb jihad lol

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Yes. It happens quite often. I attribute it to what Prince called "pvssy control." When it comes to religion in romantic relationships and marriage, whatever religion, Islam included, men are five times more likely to convert to a woman's religion than a woman is likely to covert to a man's. It apparently has always been that way as it is the basis of why children are only born Jewish if there mother is Jewish and being born to a Jewish father but not a Jewish mother doesn't make a child born Jewish. We may live in a patriarchy, including Judaism being a patriarchy, but religious belief in the home is something that consistently gives way to the beliefs of a woman of the house. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.