Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you agree that whether we get a vaccine before or after the election day won't change the outcome of the election?

Favorite Answer

I refuse to take any vaccines until/unless Biden is president. Who the hell knows what risky voodoo crap this sociopath Trump is gonna politically pressure FDA and CDC to push through before the election. Would you get a Trump vaccine?

Well I'm pretty sure we won't get a vaccine before election day I mean it is possible. But with this administration who knows.

• ?

I think more people would be inclined to vote for trump if he took a major positive step towards controlling the spread of the virus prior to the election

Look, the vaccine is scheduled for the month after Biden takes office and will be mandatory, with all profits going to Moderna's executives in return for their generous donations to the DNC.