Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Is Donald Trump the worst?

I am pretty conservative and despised Obama- a demonic Communist monster.  I also voted exclusively Republican nonstop until Trump's election, when I voted Libertarian.

I'd say that Trump is worse than Obama, though:1. Trump cares about nobody other than himself.  (Similar to Obama.)2. Trump despises intelligence, science and reason.Thus look at the Federal government's disastrous response to coronavirus.  183,000+ people have died, in large part avoidable if the Federal government had simply listened to experts in medicine and science instead of following Donald Trump's idiotic and self-serving "policies" that meant that the Federal government did the opposite of what Democrats and people perceived to be Democrats (e.g., scientists) wanted, even if they were right.3. Trump despises democracy.Democracy is fragile, and even in the US, it's not guaranteed.  (Freedom House ranks the US less democratic than Canada, Australia and plenty of other countries, and democratic governance in the US is slipping).  Americans have sacrificed blood and money for hundreds of years to have freedom and democracy, and Trump would wipe it all out if necessary to ensure his re-election.4. Trump despises our true friends.  (Similar to Obama.)The US has no truer friend than the United Kingdom, but Donald Trump has repeatedly attacked its prime minsters.  Like we need more enemies?He's a f***#^*# idiot and an evil person who has done great damage to the world, with 183,000+ deaths as proof.

DONALD TRUMP WAS A DEMOCRAT FOR YEARS, AS WAS COHEN AND TRUMP'S FAMILY.  He spends money right and left.  There's very little about him that's conservative.  He's actually kind of socialist in that he thinks that government can boss businesses around as it wants.  Kind of like in China.

• Kathy
    Favorite Answer

Yes he is the worst.

negative Obama is the worst becuase of his health care plan especially. 

• Gary

As a person IF I was given the opportunity to interact with Trump I wouldn't have anything to do with him I find him extremely prideful, coarse, rude, unable to accept criticism and self centered. BUT as POTUS I feel his greatest concern has been for the well being of our country and our citizens with his greatest flaw as POTUS has been not admitting he doesn't know EVERYTHING and not relying more on much more informed advisors for some critical information. BUT all this is because he comes from a BUSINESS environment rather than being a lifelong politician using they're position for personal or party gains FIRST and FOREMOST and we KNEW and ACCEPTED this when we elected Trump to be POTUS because we're tired of the partisan political games the lifelong politicians play from BOTH parties! So I say he's not anywhere near the worst but he's not the very best overall either BUT of the choices we had in 2016 he was the MUCH lesser of the evils we had to chose from with HerLIERY being the absolute WORST choice ANYONE could have made for our country's overall health! 

BEST!!!!! The world has ever seen

• NiJo

Unequivocally, in my lifetime, Carter was the worst. Nice guy though. Which means squat when you're a leader. 

wierd, most of those covid deaths come from 4 liberal states, but then you insist that liberals know how to deal with covid-- how come no other states have the high covid deaths that New York has? even latger floria or texas only have a fraction of the covid deaths that NY or NJ have.

Donald Trump is the best you've seen in a very long time.  Without him, we would lose our America as we know it.  Socialism is not the American way.

No. Carter and Obama were the worst, history and the facts prove that. Perhaps you should research that.

Trump doesn't despise science and the deaths are as much the fault of local leaders afraid to hurt their economies as it is Trump's. Probably more so. 

No one cares how Libertarians vote.