What is the best value video camera for the money, that records to my computer hard drive, is battery operated using my wifi?

A Fed Ex driver backed into my drive way while making a delivery to my house, hit my parked car when I was at work, and he put the package on my porch and left without leaving a note that he caused $1,000 damage to my car, but my neighbor, walking her dog saw him.  He's busted and Fed Ex has to pay.  I don't want this to happen again, so I need a outdoor security camera which can continuously record, that is battery operated, easy to install, using my home wifi that I want to point in the direction of my drive way and side walk.  Can you provide me with a solution?  Thanks.

• John P

No CCTV camera can operate continuously on batteries. CCTV = Closed Circuit Television.  If the camera is mounted on the house itself you can feed it by cable.