In your opinion, what should happen to the following people, What punishment does each deserve?
1. A Iraq War vet is going out with his girlfriend, they are both in the car, some young guys pull up in there car before they are going to leave. One says to the vet, I will give you $1,000 if you let me f*** your s1ut . He says watch your f*ing mouth.
One guy gets out of the car, pulls his pants down, and puts his weiner on the glass off the passenger side of the car where his girlfriend sees it. The guy decks him, Them the guy pulls s knife on the war vet. charging him. The vet, then grabs him, and hits him, causing him to smash his head in the car, killing him. He is charged, the vet, with manslaughter, What should his sentence or punishment be.?
2. A man is minding his own business with his family and a burglar breaks in his house and goes in the room of his 5 year old daughter, he didnt relize they were home, the dad chasing him out of the house with a bat, after he is out of the house, he is running down the street, the dad continues to chase him, and hits him in his head with the bat killing him. What should happen to dad?
3. A 15 year old girl meets a 22 year old man online, she gives him his address and invites him over, so he goes over to her house, Dad comes early and sees a the guy in the house, they are both sitting there watching tv, on 2 different sofas. Dad gets his gun. The guys runs out of the house, saying im leaving , im leaving, and chases the guy down the block, and shoots him in his leg. What should happen to dad? What should happen to 22 yr old?
- jimanddottaylorLv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
Impossible to give exact sentences. That is why the real judges get paid the big bucks.
I will say that in the 1st case it does not matter that the fellow is a veteran. Maybe the other fellows are also veterans.
In the 2nd case, the dad was in the right up to the time that the burglar decided to leave.
In the third case, the dad seems to be totally in the wrong. Dad did not make any conversation, just went for his gun. The young man might have been a surprise, but he had nothing inappropriate to the daughter ofr dad. He is completely innocent.
- Uncle PennybagsLv 72 months ago
Well, since you ask.
1. The lewd guy with his penis out should be charged with lewd behavior, indecent exposure, and other miscellaneous crimes. The vet should be charged with assault and battery. No charge should be made for manslaughter. Dude pulled a knife and charged him. It's self-defense.
2. The dad should be charged with manslaughter. The guy was out of the house and running away. The threat was over.
3. Don't know what should happen to the 22 year old. The dad should be charged with assault with a deadly weapon at the least.