How can I unclog my nose?

I’ve literally have tried everything and nothing helps. Neti pot, nose strips, allergy pills, and nasal pills. I have a humidifier in my room. I used a tea tree essential oil. Nothing works. I have a doctors appointment but that’s not until Friday. Someone’s please help I want to sleep tonight...

• k w

I was clogged too, but was due to milk allergies,,,but after suffering for 20 yrs after reading an article on bovine problems due to hormone in the cows, I decided to quit milk for a cpl yrs, but it only took 30days to notice them fade

and 90 days to be gone altogether....you can go to 'notmilk dot com' and read all about the issues if you want.....maybe it works, maybe not, your choice....

• Tavy

Nasal SPRAY not pills.

have you tried nasal spray? Like Afrin? You have to be careful with it meaning you can't use it several days in a row because you can become dependent on it, but it definitely works. I have pretty bad allergies and asthma, and that's what has helped me.