Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Will, I got to hell if I refuse to watch TBN or listen to pastor Greg Locke or Clayton Jennings? ?

• Doug
    Favorite Answer

I'm not familiar with either of those men, but I know I have answered your questions about them several times in the past. My response to your question has not changed. Avoid any preacher who puts works of any kind into the Gospel. This includes all Calvinists and those who teach the heretical "prosperity gospel." Google "Tom Cucuzza" or "Ralph Yankee Arnold" for good Bible teaching.

The truth is that death leads to heaven or hell, and the only way to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ.

The Bible is very clear that no one can earn their way to heaven since good works do not pay for sins. See Gal. 2:16, Rom. 3:23-28, 4:4-5, Eph. 2:8-9, Tit. 3:5. The only way to heaven is by believing in Jesus for His free gift of eternal life. Jesus shed His blood on the cross as the full payment for our sins. He did all the work; all He requires of us is that we believe in Him. Once you believe in Jesus Christ to save you, you are secure forever!

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

If you do know that Jesus Christ has the keys and has opened the gate so that you can be free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU3qgPn3bGA

Youtube thumbnail

&list=RDEM-AHbMX4_JcctMoBc1gCrlg&start_radio=1

Watching TBN is a form of hell.