Claire asked in TravelUnited StatesBoston · 3 months ago

Can I travel around the states now?

I'm living in NY, and I'd like to travel to Boston, DC, Philly in this September by a bus or a train. Do I have to quarantine myself? How can I check each state's travel restriction? I'm sorry I'm a newbie.

mass.gov/covid19 and boston.gov. You can sign up for texts. 

Check often. The governor adjusts restrictions to increases or decreases in numbers.

Yes, you can but quarantines are required in someplaces depending on where you're from/where you've been. See https://www.kayak.com/travel-restrictions/united-s...

• drip
  • Daniel

You are just going to have to find each state's COVID rules.  Try Google.  They will probably be posted to each states' health department website and/or tourism site.  

States that are requiring quarantines are sometimes changing their rules a couple of times a week.  For states like NY that require a quarantine for visitors from specific states, the lists are frequently updated.  You are going to have to keep an eye on those pages a lot.