How Does our Reality Star President Feel about Biden's 17.5 million audience for his acceptance speech, vs. only 14.1 million for Trump?

Based on the ratings from the 6 major networks, including Fox.

The dem's VP nom also had (about 3) million more viewers than Pence.  

You see I ask the question because the president has many times insulted someone else for having "very sad" "poor" and "low" ratings.  This is why he constantly exaggerates crowd sizes for his speeches and so forth.  So, I am not asking you personally, how you feel about TV, I am asking how the TV reality star president feels about it.

and I know he does it, but it really doesn't add anything to the discussion if you just make up your own statistics.

In 2016, Trump's acceptance speech had 2.4 million more viewers than Hillary's.  Was he impressed?  I'd say he was.  Trump bragged at his rally on the next night, that he "beat her by millions."  So, you see how those Hillary then v. Biden now comparisons work for you.

I'm so fecking fed up with American Electrions, Conservative this, Liberals that,  Democrats this,  Biden v Trump v feck knows who else.

I really do wonder if we in Europe should give a feck who wins or doesn't in the elections over there.

one thing i can say is, its boring the fecking hell out of me.

It's "fake news", LOL.  Seriously the Hispanic station Univision got more viewers than the first night of the RNC, which is ironic since Trump characterized Hispanics as "Rapists and Drug Dealer's".

"Once again, based on preliminary numbers, Univision beat RNC coverage on all networks in the demo during its 10 p.m. ET time slot, this time with the finale of Como Tú No Hay Dos (0.5, 1.60M). Univision scored a 0.4 average in the demo, tied for second with ABC behind NBC."

https://deadline.com/2020/08/americas-got-talent-t...

• Dze

lol thats not what i heard .. i heard reruns of loveboat had higher ratings than the dem clown festival, you know, the one where like 1000 delegates rejected the dem platform lol ..

Probably the same way he felt about the polls that said billary would win too.

Imagine thinking TV ratings mean anything in the year 2020.

Ever heard of the internet?

Trump had six times the viewers of Biden across all forms of media.  

Maybe Biden had slightly more clueless boomers.