Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How am I as a white man, responsible for all the cops shooting black criminals? I'm not even a cop ffs!?

The left wants me to believe that I'm responsible somehow, but I don't even live in a city where a single riot or shooting has happened!

Ffs for fu.c.ks sake

Favorite Answer

How Trump supporters go into denial when one of their own guns down innocent people.  We have yet to see any of them get involved with solving the violence associated with their own race and its culture of violence.

It must be a very big burden for you.

I'm a black Liberal that has never blamed anyone but the one pulling the trigger for any shooting, ever.  That's excluding paid assassians of course, both the gunman and financier are responsible for those.

The left does not expect you to feel responsible. They want police reform. They don't care about you at all. You are not important enough to matter.

Wut do ff's mean