Out of the following, what was likely Jesus's last words and or thought when he died on the cross?

1) Father forgive them for they know not what they do

2) Father, why have you forsaken me

3) Looks to the thief next to him and tell him "Today you will be with me in paradise"

4) Say to his disciple, there is your mother, there is your son

5) Has wine and say it is finished and dies on the cross

Abiyah-  Yes you are.  I meant to write "COnsumatum est"  is that what that meanin Latin?  It is finished?  Good pont I definelty left that out and I should not have

Abiyah - my email is Buellir@yahoo.com.  If your ok Id like to keep in touch with you about biblical info.  I like your answers and feel we are on the same page about alot of things.

6) As Jesus was about to die he said "Father, into thy Hands I commence my spirit"

-All 6 of the points are a Rosary mediation of the Crucifiction.  Catholics mediatate on this mystery of the cross among many others to obtain the spiritual fruits that one is to have from the mediation of going through what Jesus went through.

- Note.  you do not have to be Catholic to say The Rosary

Favorite Answer

If I remember correctly, in the movie he said 1 and 2 on the cross. But I'd say number 1 we are humans filled with sins and Jesus decided to sacrifice himself to have God forgive us of our sins 

Give us Barabbas.

John 19:30 KJV — When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, >>>> and gave up the ghost.

HE DIED THEN

• Bryce

There are discrepancies and inconsistencies in the Gospels, so they should be regarded as false.