Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How has Joe Biden been 'racist' between the time period of 2000 - 2020?

You ain't got ****.  No telling minorities that voting for Donald J. Trump would be against their best interest ain't racist.  No the 1994 crime bill didn't lead to mass incarceration of African American men: https://ballotpedia.org/Fact_check/Was_the_1994_cr...

- 'Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering. Where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down. There were people cheering as that building came down — as those buildings came down. And that tells you something. It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don’t like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good.' - Donald J. Trump

- 'Get that son of a B*tch [Colin Kaepernick ] off the field' - Donald J. Trump

- 'Mexicans are criminals and rapists' - Donald J. Trump

- 'MY African American over here' - Donald J. Trump

- 'Once the looting starts, the shooting starts' - Donald J. Trump

- 'People have gone to the suburbs, they want the beautiful homes, they don’t have to have the low income housing development built in their community, which is going to reduce, which has reduced the prices of their homes, and also increased crime substantially.' - Donald J. Trump

Why is Donald J. Trump and/or The Trump Administration attached to so many well known White Supremacists and/or Conspiracy Theorists?

- Former Homeland Security Analyst Ian M. Smith

- Former White House speechwriter  Darren Beattie

- Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions

- Former Director of the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services Lee Cissna

- Former Acting Director of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Thomas Homan

- Former U.S Deputy National Security Advisor/U.S National Security Advisor Charles Kupperman

- former White House Chief Strategist and Senior Counselor to the President Steve Bannon

- Former Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway

- Executive Office for Immigration Review James McHenry III

- Deputy chief of staff U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services John Zadrozny

- Senior Advisor to the President Stephen Miller

And that isn't even all of them. President Trump has been caught retweeting at least four white supremacist accounts, including one account that was unambiguously called “whitegenocidetm” and previously posted a video of a supporter yelling White Power from a golf cart.

The Trump Administration invited known White Supremacists to testify to Congress, including Center for Immigration Studies members Todd Bensman, who ironically testified in a hearing on “FBI efforts to combat an increasing threat of white supremacy and white extremism", Jessica Vaughan and Andrew Auther.

From 2017 - 2020 both The Center for Immigration Studies and Federation for American Immigration Reform known White Supremacist hate groups have had a very comfortable relationship with The Trump Administration, as has known White Supremacist gang Proud Boys.

President Donald J. Trump and numerous Trump Administration members were close friends with John Tanton, a known white supremacist who founded The Federation for American Immigration Reform.

Donald J. Trump has also openly admitted to being obsessed with Adolf Hitler's speeches.

Melania Trump visited the ICE Detention Centers that The Trump Administration spent undisclosed amount of money to reconstruct wearing a jacket that read "I really don't care, do u?'

"Robert Byrd later called joining the KKK "the greatest mistake I ever made." In 1997, he told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also warned, "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena." 

In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision—a jejune and immature outlook—seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions." Byrd also said in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

Give it a God damn rest.

• Jim2
    Favorite Answer

Joe has NOT been racist, though he is subject to occasional gaffes. Overall Joe is a good guy with sound judgement and is certainly not racist. Minorities sense this and that's why Joe is so popular with them. Likewise, racist people sense that Trump is racist, and that's why so many Trump supporters are racist. Sorry to be frank, but it's true. Trump dogwhistles to racists. The ex head of the KKK even said so.

Give me a break. Biden is an old white guy. Once a racist, always a racist. 

Joe Biden has my vote!