Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCamcorders · 2 months ago

Which security Cameras would you recommend? Los Angeles , CA ?

I currently have a ring system however , I would really like a set of cameras for my home that record 24/7 that are good quality and work well in the night time . Does anyone recommend any ? Something not too pricey would be ideal as well  

• Mmm J

I use Swann security cam systems in our houses. The cameras connect to a local DVR or you can "subscribe" to Swann's cloud video storage service. Each house has 3-5 monitors and the video is distributed using HDMI cables so you can see whats going on even if the internet goes away and because the video is stored to a local DVR, you don't need the internet storage unless you are really paranoid.

The cameras are 4k. They have a mic and speaker - some have flashing LEDs so you can use that visual alerter alarm. Wireless (wifi) if you don't want to pull cables - I prefer the cables.

Let's just say I had a Ring doorbell and leave it at that.

I use Lorex cameras myself.  Great quality and good customer service!