should it be illegal for cops to group kneel and pray before their shift concerning "we all get back from this shift alive, damn straight!" ?

i ask this because the above behavior goes on millions of times every day at the beginning of shifts of cops every day. they feel empowered to kill people in the name of fist-pumping their superior shift leader and saying," i work another day boss, and i'll see you tomorrow. i got me some crack whores to violate and steal their drug money here in a bit. it's all good dog, LOL!"

this is how cops actually talk by golly. 

Favorite Answer

i love cops. i have sex with cops for free and in return they let me sell meth.

• Troy
    1 week ago

The only way you would know what cops do in a police station is if you are a cop.

• xyzzy

Why do you think it should be illegal. People still have freedom of religion in the US.

"By golly"?  You've been watching the Andy Griffin Show?

This isn't something I do personally, but perhaps in your Country it happens.

Where do you get off thinking that you can dictate what people do. "Should it be illegal" what a hateful moron you are