Herbert asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Is Fred Trump looking up at the world with shame and embarrassment about having unleashed this evil atrocity on America?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Old Man Trump is very proud that his clown of a son turned out just like him.  

I'm old enough to remember Fred Trump's white supremacy and I've lived through 9 U.S presidents & in my honest opinion Donald J. Trump is the worst elected official in over 91 years which is the reason I'm a republican against that orange clown and voting Joe Biden in November as a republican for 32 years.

• Ted K
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I really doubt someone like Fred Trump would care about "having unleashed this evil atrocity on America."  I doubt he would feel any shame or embarrassment.  In fact, he'd probably be impressed that his son now gets to further enrich the Trump family empire at direct taxpayer expense--we're the ultimate chumps to be played in this latest Trump family scam.

• He isn't responsible for the Harris/Biden ticket or Obama's reign of destruction. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Nope  Biden and Harris  are not related to  Him

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Why would he be? He was instrumental in creating it. And he's now right where he should be for inflicting this on us. "Vengeance is mine" sayeth the Lord.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

He is very proud his son is the leader of the free world.

• Cee
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

No, he would have liked it, as father as son

• 3 months ago

Fred Trump just looks like a scary evil guy, which is perhaps how he spawned Trump. Seems more like these Trumps came from eggs rather than a person. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.