I've been coughing for almost 2 months. ?

I have bad allergies but like allergy pills aren't working? Maybe it's not allergies. I don't know. I don't smoke or do any drugs. I've seen a doctor before and he thought it was sinus infection gave me a prescription of amoxicillin. That didn't help at all asking for more opinions before going back to the doctor. And before anybody asks no I don't have any covid-19 symptoms. I've been wearing a mask to work anyways

6 Answers

  • 23 hours ago

    u may need a chest x ray could be lung cancer

  • 2 months ago

    Stop taking any chemical drugs.

    Stop Eating or Drinking packed food or bottled drinks.

    Drink Hot water only.

    Take one glass of hot water Squeeze a lemon in to it.

    Add some organic (sulphurless sugar) mix it well.

    Now drink this hot water lemonade in the morning in an empty stomach.

    do this for a period of 28 days.

    At the end of 28th day your health will have already be better and fine.

    Remember Eat only veg. home cooked food.

    do not eat meat, dairy, poultry etc.,

    Eat Fresh Fruits.

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    An persistent dry cough can also be a symptom of asthma and it can develop at any age.

  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Nasal drip, I had this, a pharmacist gave me a steroid nasal spray. The cough stopped in 3 days.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    i would still get tested to be safe

  • 2 months ago

    Coughing with no other symptoms suggests you have postnasal drip or some congestion in your lungs.  It could be that your allergies are just so bad that the OTC pills aren't able to completely relieve your symptoms.  It's possible that you should be using a different combination of medication such as a daily pill (Zyrtec or Claritin) along with a steroid nasal spray like Nasacort.  It's possible that you live in a house with an undiscovered mold problem. 

    Go back to the doctor who diagnosed you with a sinus infection or go to another ENT specialist or allergist.   

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.