Kode asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 2 months ago

What are some ways to get away from the craziness of the world?

I want to know when did hate become the norm, The world has been turned upside down because of it. It takes so much energy from anyone who participate in it, We can do better than that, we are called the Human race animal are behaving in a more civilized fashion than us. Just my observation.

I know this is going to sound quite crass, but covid has done that for me. I am not a real people-y kind of person, I am more introvert than extrovert, so having to stay inside has not been upsetting for me at all. I really prefer this to how things were before lockdown. 

alcohol and lots of it.   

I was part of the hippy-counterculter, of the 1970s. We just got away from the modern world. And lived a more traditional, natural lifestyle.

Do you mean permanently? Some of the answers given so far are for temporary solutions. Like going for a walk. You might just try turning off all media for half a day and reading a book.

Source(s): Everybody is always texting or sitting in front of some media. This goes on all the time.

don't go out too often......

• The world isn't crazy. Your perception of it is

Best way is have enough money where you do not have to worry about what others think. 

Nature--go for a walk outdoors, rent a cabin in the woods, work or volunteer around animals.

• Sandy

cartoon network and boomerang.